No, But CPA is having lot of job opportunities.
Regarding the scope of US CPA in India, we believe if you have knowledge you have scope. US CPA course gives you deep knowledge on areas related to US GAAP, US Tax, US Audit. It’s all about finding the right opportunity at the right time. If you are looking for roles/opportunities (that need knowledge on these areas) in Big 4s and US-based MNCs in India, then US CPA can even give you an edge over Indian CA/CS/CMA.
US CPA has global recognition and the scope is not just limited to India or US but you can find opportunities across the globe. The NASBA/AICPA International Qualifications Appraisal Board (IQAB) has currently established MRAs with the following professional bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
US CPA course is a single level exam and can be completed in around an year’s time. This course is really worth doing because of the enormous opportunities (both domestic and international) it can bring for you if explored in the right manner.
To know more on the CPA exam, join us here. Thanks.