CMA Hyderabad in India - Overview and process
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA), CMA USA course in India is the highest level of certification in management accounting awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) the USA.
The US CMA Course is globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in the business. Management Accountants are playing a key role in companies’ profitability, forecasting of revenue, financial planning and analysis. Ideally, the CMA USA Qualification may take you to the position of Financial Controller and then to CFO of the organization.
Key Highlights of CMA USA are:
- Exam Registration and CMA course Eligibility: Hold a bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university or related professional certification. Abide by IMA’s Statement of Ethical Professional Practice. Have 2 years of continuous professional experience in management accounting or financial management. It's worth noting that you can write exams along with pursuing bachelors but in order to earn the certificate, you would need to undergo 2 years of professional experience.
- CMA exam Pattern: 2 Exams, exam pattern is 75% objective (MCQs) and 25% subjective (i.e, essays) and there is a flexibility of scheduling the exams as per one’s own convenience in specific testing windows ( Jan-Feb, May-June, Sep-Oct).
- CMA Course Duration: The duration to complete the course is 7–8 months only and is far lesser compared to other management accountancy qualifications.
- CMA Course fees in India: Typically CMA course fees in India ranges from 1.25-1.50 lakhs with CMA training and exam fees included, the CMA USA course fees differ for both professionals and Students.
- Recognition: US CMA enjoys global recognition and is considered as the biggest management accounting qualification in the world.
- CMA course details: Focuses more on latest updates, ethics and analysis of the financial statement, risk management with US GAAP flavour added in the portion to make it appealing to the corporate to hire the folks passing US CMA Qualification. Unlike other Management qualifications, CMA USA has two exams only.
- CMA job opportunities in India: Qualified CMA (USA) is being hired by many Big4s in India for FP&A, Risk advisory profile(CMA USA Focuses on risk management), Internal FP&A profiles in outsourcing companies like Capgemini, Accenture, Amazon etc. You can also visit the CPA USA Course Training Institute in India |CMA USA Course Training Institute in India for more details about the course and study materials required for passing the exam successfully and placement assistance.
- CMA USA Coaching in Hyderabad: Currently Simandhar Education in alliance with Becker professional education are providing CMA coaching in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai etc. The CMA training in Hyderabad is conducted by well-qualified faculties who are CPAs and IIMs apart from CMA USA qualified.
- CMA Jobs in Hyderabad: CMA Hyderabad salary ranges from 5.5 lakhs INR- 8 lakhs INR, the CMA USA fresher salary in India without any experience could be getting initially 4 lakhs INR per annum, typically the companies mentioned above hires CMA USA (Accenture FP&A, Capgemini, Cognizant, Big 4s etc).