I took about two months of study time to complete my Initial study and revision of the REG section
- My target was to complete each section within 5 or 6 days so that I can have a revision period of almost 10 days.
- I strictly followed this sequence of learning: – Video Lectures — Skill Practice — MCQ’s— & Simulations. When I couldn’t understand any of the MCQ’s or SIMS, I continued to study the lectures until I was completely clear with all the concepts. After one section was completed only then I moved on to the next topic
- I took a Mock test based on a suggestion that was provided by Becker. After completing the Mock test, I identified my weak areas and thoroughly studied the materials or notes of them.
- After completion of Mock 1 I did my revision before proceeding on to the next Mock Test.
- I took mock tests multiple times (3 times each) to practice time management in order to complete each of the Test-lets in time.
- Please don’t get too stressed out just before the day of the exam. Stay completely focused and relaxed.
HOPE IT IS HELPFUL TO OTHER CPA ASPIRANTS.
Simandhar Education is India’s No.1 training provider for US CPA, US CMA, Enrolled Agent IFRS and HRCI professional courses.