NASBA has introduced a new method for CPA candidates to check and access information about the Uniform CPA Exam. The new method implemented on May 31, 2022, requires CPA candidates to log into their Gateway (SSO) accounts to see their CPA scores. Apart from checking the scores, CPA candidates can get all the information related to their NASBA applications from a single and secure portal. NASBA has termed this portal as NASBA Application Dashboard.
To check the CPA score, each candidate has to create an account and log in to the NASBA Application Dashboard. Once logged in, the candidates can access their NASBA Candidate Account. NASBA has also renamed the NASBA Candidate Account as CPA Portal. If you haven’t created an account, then you will first have to sign up for an account. You can do so by using the link https://dashboard.nasba.org/. Alternatively, you can select the normal links you use to log in to your account on nasba.org.
Steps to Sign Up for the NASBA Application Dashboard
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ option at the bottom.
- Enter your email address, first name, and last name. Create a secure password by adhering to the password requirements.
- Click on the ‘verify link’ button sent to your registered email id. Then, click on the ‘activate account’ button. This will activate your account.
- Now, you will see an optional step to create multifactor authentication. You can choose any one out of three options. Follow the instructions to configure the authentication.
- You can set up more than one authentication. If not, click ‘finish’.
- Then, you will have to set up the ‘password recovery’ option and ‘security image’.
- At the end of each section, select the ‘accept’ option. After accepting all the sections, click ‘submit’.
- Click on ‘CPA Portal’ to access your exam information.
- If you haven’t applied with any accountancy board, select New Candidate and follow the instructions to apply with an accountancy board.
Once you have successfully created your NASBA Dashboard account, then you will have to match your current exam application with the newly activated NASBA Dashboard account. To do this, click on the ‘CPA Portal’ button on the dashboard. Then enter the accurate details pertaining to the information submitted on your exam application. You have to be cautious while entering the details and ensure the details exactly match the information of your exam application. For instance, enter the email address you provided to the jurisdiction on your exam application. Similarly, enter your Jurisdiction Candidate ID, and not your National Candidate ID.
Once this process is done, you will receive an email with a verification link to confirm the changes. In some cases, the email will be sent to the Spam folder. Or the verification link will not be clickable. The issue is very common among Gmail users and it happens if your email provider considers the email unsafe. Before proceeding with the matching process, we suggest you add ‘[email protected]’ to your Gmail contacts. This way, you will be able to receive the email in your Inbox with a clickable link.
Once you have verified, you will be able to check your CPA score.
Hope this article helps you in knowing detailed insights on US CPA exam scores. Still, if you have any queries; you can visit: Simandhar Education. E-Mail Us: [email protected] (or) Call: +91-7780273388.