CPA-FAR Exam: PRACTICE! PRACTICE!
Practice was the main key in clearing my FAR Exam with 83.
Followed almost the same strategy which I made during REG preparation.
- Conceptual clarity is must to crack any exam. This can be achieved through continuous practice and revising the chapters.
Revising once and twice was not sufficient for me. So I kept on revising it until I am thorough with the concept. Because every time you revise, you come up with a learning new concept.
- Do not neglect even small concepts. Everything is important.
- Coming to Becker, I’ve worked on every section of the software and made the most out of it, whether it be MCQs, SIMs, Unlimited practice test, Mocks etc.
- Don’t forget to give Mock Exams. It is a must. It’ll help to focus on weak areas.
- Skill-based videos gave an idea on how to solve SIMs efficiently.
Hopefully, this helps some of the aspirants.